There are dozens of tools out there for managing and scheduling social media. The best ones go beyond simply scheduling and posting content – they help you manage engagement and ensure that no online organizing lead goes without a response. See SMT’s comparison of popular content schedulers and get more on the best tool for your organization and budget.
This course covers:
- The pros and cons of popular social media management tools such as Loomly, Buffer, Later, Sprout Social, etc., including a comparison table with advantages, disadvantages, pricing, and recommendations covering twelve top tools
- Top insights from the responses of 100+ movement organizations to the content scheduler survey
- A discussion of the advantages and disadvantages of such tools vs. posting directly on the native social media apps
- A case study of how social media management tools can support more effective organizing and follow-up
- Best practices for posting and collaborating effectively across a staff and volunteer team
- How all of this fits into a stronger online/offline organizing strategy for your campaigns!